[Gpdd] Virtual: Wedding ; Misc. hay

Dee and Joe deeclark at rcn.com
Fri Jan 20 15:36:58 EST 2006

Carly,

In case you don't know this is a virtual trip.  We have them occasionally on
the GPDD when someone feels up to the task.  It is not a real wedding.

We would welcome virtual wedding outfits, though.

Pumpkin will need a footman outfit. Peaches is a flower girl, her coloring
is peaches and cream.  Juliet should be Shakespearian for her poetry
reading.  A cone hat will long veil sort of thing.  She is orange and white,
mostly orange.  You can see their pigtures on my web site below.

Re: hay

Hays are different in texture.  Timothy hay is coarser than orchard grass or
the Sweet Meadow type of hay.  All are good for piggies.  We give them
different types all the time with no problem.

Dee
www.sunnyday1.blinkz.com