[Gpdd] Behavior : Gnawing on cage?

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 20 20:33:33 EST 2006

Tk,
  Maybe Ivory want to visit the other piggie
  next to her. I know my piggie Jimmy does
  it when his water bottle is low, or sees me
  and thinks he needs a treat, or .... Jimmy
  doesn't need a reason. He does seem to
  go in streaks and doesn't do it for awhile.
  It could be that she wants your attention or
  possible the other piggies attention. I have had
  several cage biters and they never have problems
  with their teeth or eating. I think it's just some do
  it and some don't.
  Birdie