[Gpdd] Virtual: Cookie, Vocabulary & Royal Wedding

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Sat Jan 21 21:51:14 EST 2006

Wheeks, all,

Snowball is thrilled that Cookie thought of him (You *did* mean Snowball and
not Snowflake, right Cookie?).Snowball was getting ready to write and see if
Cookie would go to the wedding with him. He would be proud to lend a paw to
walk both Cookie and Brownie down the aisle, if it pleases Brownie.

He got a little frightened when he learned that Cookie and Brownie's slave
Mary Fran knows and used the term "Crenelations" for the spaces between the
igloo castle blocks. And now he feels a little smarter, because he learned a
new word.

But why he got really scared is because he now thinks Cookie is as smart as
Mary Fran. He assumes that Cookie taught Mary Fran what crenelations are, as
the pigs are used to teaching us slaves so many things. He wants to boost
his self-confidence as well as his vocabulary, to be a worthy pig to Cookie.

Anyhow Snowball is excited to make the big trip and celebrate the wedding
couple. He's having me pack his pigcase for him.

So I'll send his tux, a red sweater (looks so pretty with his pink eyes and
pink nose), a black cowboy hat and over there I want him to buy a burberry
over-pig-coat to go in style. He'll need an EGG money card to buy the coat
and some goodies for the girls.

I'll pack his Pooh and Piglet fleece blankets too, because it gets so cold
in England. A Texas pig will not be comfortable in that weather even
burrowed under the hay.  What else does he need?

He's inviting Cookie and Brownie to make his day and sit by him on JetPig.
He reminds all the piggies to check their Frequent Pigg-er Miles!

Carla, Snickers and Snowball