[Gpdd] Silly: Royal Wedding

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sun Jan 22 02:04:23 EST 2006

     Wilson of the Jolly Rodents responding for our little group.

     We will all most certainly be at the Royal Wedding and are extremely
pleased at the invitation. It is my hope that Fuzzy will accompany me, and Mr.
Cooders would be devastated if he couldn't escort his beloved lady, Porky.
Ladies, will you communicate your acceptances?

     If there are any piggy lasses without escorts, Charlie and Chester are
available, and of course will be attending in any event. They are two distinct
and different personalities but both are guinea pigs of good breeding and
character, in spite of Charlie's sometimes overly enthusiastic and impulsive ways.
Also, he doesn't spell very well but I don't think that will be a required
skill for attending the wedding. His spontaneity adds to his charm. He is by the
way, very pleased that Sailor Willie will be there. He says, "that Sailor
Willie is way cool." And cool he is. (Hey there Sailor Willie.)

     And what is this about transportation -- PigJet Air is it? Wonderful. We
would like to request passage. We love the RV but quite honestly, because I
was at the controls during the during the Memorial Day / Guinea Pig Day event,
well, I wasn't able to lavish the attention on Fuzzy that she deserves.

     "Hammer" is our newest friend. He is new to the home of Annette's
daughter. Oh, you don't recall who Annette is? She was long time devoted slave to
Prince who has so recently left us, left us at the age of 9 years and 7 months
of age. Prince was delightful. He will continue to live on in memory for a long
long time as he patiently waits at the Bridge.

     So how about it Hammer -- will you go along with us and meet some of the
other piggies? So many piggy personalities out there.

Looking forward to the piggy-extravaganza,
Wilson