[Gpdd] Subject: Silly: Royal Wedding

TKandJon at aol.com TKandJon at aol.com
Sun Jan 22 12:27:26 EST 2006

In a message dated 1/22/2006 11:06:41 AM Central Standard Time,

To:  Gpdd at gpdd.org
Cc: gpdiva at hotmail.com, shim1990 at adelphia.net,  akobus at austin.rr.com,
lisa at sharpcrew.com

If there are any piggy  lasses without escorts, Charlie and Chester are
available, and of course  will be attending in any event. They are two
distinct
and different  personalities but both are guinea pigs of good breeding and
character, in  spite of Charlie's sometimes overly enthusiastic and impulsive
ways.
Also,  he doesn't spell very well but I don't think that will be a required
skill  for attending the wedding. His spontaneity adds to his  charm

The  Princesses Miss Ivory and Hermione of the Shire of Springville will be
attending  the wedding un escorted and are most intrigued by the good pigs
Charlie and  Chester.  Both girls have lovely, shiny hair-dos.  Miss Ivory is
solid  white with beautiful blue eyes, while Hermione is a pretty tortoiseshell,
with  deep, dark eyes.   The Princesses agree that Charlie and Chester sound
like charming and fun lads, and can't wait to get to know them better on the
Pig  Air flight to Oxford.  They will  bring some baby carrots, lovely  lettuce,
and Ivory might even share her tangies on the flight over.
Best regards,
TK
slave to the piggie girls : Miss Ivory and Hermione and our Hammy boy  :Vader
RIP Luke, we miss you little guy!