[Gpdd] Virtual: Wedding

Dee and Joe deeclark at rcn.com
Sun Jan 22 14:06:27 EST 2006

Greetings from PigAir:

Yes, PigAir will stop at O'Hare.  Tosca and Carmen are in seats C13 & 14.
We would love to have them supply snacks and act as cabin attendants.

>Is the PigAir flight making a stop at O'Hare?  I can send Tosca and Carmen
via American >Taxi (or town car, which I'm sure they would prefer).  They
will bring an extra tray of >romaine lettuce, sweet red pepper, and their
personal fave, baby carrots, to share with the >passengers and crew.  They
can also do the safety announcement and distribute pillows and >blankies.

Miss Ivory and Hermione are assigned seats C16 & 17.  We will pick them up
in TN.  Would they be willing to pilot and copilot the PigAir flight as we
do not have those position filled?  Their slaves are welcome and my have
seats C15 & 18.  Would they like to volunteer to take care of the young
piggies on the flight?  Some may be frightened if this is their first
flight, or trip away from home.

>The Royal  Princesses, Miss Ivory and Hermione of the Shire of Springville
in
>the Volunteer  State would, of course be making plans to attend the Royal
>Wedding in  Oxford.  They politely request that the piggie plane pick them
up at
>The  Paris, TN airport, or if it is too small, they can serve as
pilot/copilot
>on  their personal helicopter to the Nashville airport and meet the plane
>there.  While neither of them would stoop to serving carrots and juice,
they
>would happily bring their slave-mommy(s)  to serve as flight  attendants if
>there is room.

Snowball, Cookie and Brownie are assigned seats D 19-21.

>Snowball:  He's inviting Cookie and Brownie to make his day and sit by him
on JetPig.

How many seats will the Jolly Rodents require?

>And what is this about transportation -- PigJet Air is it? Wonderful. We
>would like to request passage.  Wilson of the Jolly Rodents responding for
our little group.

Lady Dee, travel agent for PigAir.
www.sunnyday1.blinkz.com