[Gpdd] health: rabbit ball exercise/virtual: wedding plans

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Sun Jan 22 15:53:17 EST 2006

Jaime--    WHERE did you get that rabbit ball??? I'm sure my girlz would love it.

Re: Royal Wedding

Oh boy, now Cookie wants to be a princess. How do I tell her that you have to be "to the manor born"? I'm trying to explain that this is the bride's special day, and she can't dress to outdo the Lady Jasmine. She is a wild-haired platinum blond, and a karate pig, and would like something flashy to wear, a la Marilyn Pigroe. Sigh. She is still waiting to hear from her darling Snowflake. Totally in a tizzy.
Brownie has been coming out of her shell since her fur has grown back. Could she have been feeling "the heartbreak of piggie baldness"? In any case, she is requesting something feminine for her outfit, but not calling too much attention to herself. She would like everyone to be able to notice that she is in better condition, fur-wise. She is a brown satin? short hair, with very attractive upstanding ears. I believe she met some quiet gentlepigs in the library last international piggie weekend, and is hoping to see them again. (Not that she is the least bit intellectual, food being her main interest).
There is a small private airport in Lake Elsinore, or the closest commercial airports are Ontario or Orange County. Please advise re reservation for these two travelers.

Wheeks to all,

Mary Fran with Cookie & Brownie