[Gpdd] virtual: re "flake"

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Sun Jan 22 16:18:31 EST 2006

Dear Snowball,
This is Mary Fran, the slave of Cookie. As punishment for my double fault in regards miscalling your name, my mistress has obliged me to write the name "Snowball" 100 times in pellets.

I am beside myself with embarassment, and can only say that it is I who am the "flake."

Regarding her piggy vocabulary, as you know, Cookie is mute, so she won't be saying anything. She expresses herself clearly in other ways.

Regarding seating arrangements on the plane and at the wedding, Brownie would like to thank you for your thoughtful offer, but she feels she would rather accept Wilson's offer of spending time with Charlie or Chester of the Jolly Rodents.

She says, putting it in the kindest terms, that she does not wish to intrude on your own time with Cookie, and would like to make some new friends, and renew acquainceships made at the IPW (internatational piggie wheekend).

Humiliated and abject,
Mary Fran (whipped by Cookie, and also wheeks from Brownie)