[Gpdd] silly-Royal Wedding

shim1990 at adelphia.net shim1990 at adelphia.net
Sun Jan 22 19:23:10 EST 2006

--Dearest Cooders~
I would be honoured to attend the Royal Wedding  with you!  I have already begun searching for just the right dress to wear.  One is always thrilled to attend a gala event on  your arm, dear Coodie!
Petunia has expressed interest in attending with Charlie.  She is a good hearted but dull witted soul.  I should think they would hit it off beautifully.  Do have Charles,er,Charlie let her know his intentions!
Alas, that hussy Corkster is holding out for Butterscotch, which I suppose is just as well.  If she attends without a partner, she is liable to run off with one of the hired help!!!
    Til then, I am ever your~
                                 Porky Pie
  Judi and the Haypile Honeys
www.art4animals.blinkz.com/