[Gpdd] [CARE] <The Piggies Christmas Gift, Their Hay Ball!!>

Carly Austin candi191999 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 23 01:37:08 EST 2006

I got my piggies, Aeva, Emma, Liam and Froders, this
neat new hay ball for Christmas. They used to pick up
all their hay and toss it on the floor of their
"house" and then, well, do what piggies do to what
ever is on the floor, they "went"!  Not only that I
was finding hay EVERY WHERE!!  They had some how been
pushing it outside their house and onto the floor
where we, (we being me and the Land Lady!!) could step
on it!  So I found these neat hay balls. They were 10
dollars each.  They have a door in them and you stuff
them full.  There is a rack that holds them in the
cage away from the walls of the cage, so no more hay
giving us acupuncture at 3 AM on our potty trips!
Yeah!  I also noticed the boys, mainly Liam learned a
new trick. He stands up on his hind legs and spins the
ball around and around until he gets tired! (Could my
piggy have started a New Years Resolution too?)
I give these things a Five "Bean" Rating!!!  A must
have for all piggy owners!
Aeva, Emma, Liam, Froders and Carly the Guinea Pig Tailor!