[Gpdd] virtual: royal wedding

Alicia VanMaanen aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 23 11:41:24 EST 2006

This is Sailor Willie here requesting 2 seats on the Jet Pig Air for him and
his wonderful Boo Boo Bear Hare. Although, I haven't heard from her about
going I am going to assume that she will join me to the wedding. I would
request that I get picked up at the Kalamazoo International Airport in
Kalamazoo, Michigan. It's a pretty nice airport, and I know that mommy and
daddy slave can get me there to catch the JetPig Air flight in Oxford. I
won't have any luggage with me except veggies cause my mommy slave already
sent my attire to England via Air mail to her aunt and uncle to give me when
I arrived as they wanted to see how cute I was so they will meet the plane
in oxford. Well, I better go try to get ahold of my wonderful Boo again. I'm
afraid that sometimes wrong at their house since her mommy hasn't emailed
mine in over a week. Hope all is well.

I am very excited about the trip and glad that Fugly is coming too so that I
can meet hier and also see her wonderful date Bert that I have heard tons
about too!

See everyone soon,
Sailor Willie

Slave Alicia www.wetwillie1 at blinkz.net