[Gpdd] Virtual: Looking for love?

Dee and Joe deeclark at rcn.com
Mon Jan 23 13:08:52 EST 2006

Hi all,

Juliet, Peaches and Pumpkin are looking for somepig to meet and share the
wedding festivities with.

Peaches is a shy young lady of tender years. She will be 7 months old the
beginning of Feb.  I would like her to have a gentle yet fun loving boar to
bring her out of her shyness a little.

Juliet is a very independent sow.  She would like an experienced boar, yet a
gentlepig, for lots of fun and romance.  But beware, she is the love 'em and
leave 'em type.

Pumpkin is a handsome boar.  Very sweet, loves food, and would like just
about any sow.  He can be quiet or lively, and he likes to explore new
things.  He is used to getting rebuffed by Juliet and Peaches, so a sow who
would be gentle with him would be nice for a change!  He knows he has to be
a gentlepig as he is not 'fixed', but I wouldn't trust him with an innocent
sow who would be easily swayed by his wonderful rumblestruting!

Lady Dee, matchmaker for the Patriot Piggs: Juliet, Peaches and Pumpkin

www.sunnyday1.blinkz.com