[Gpdd] Virtual: JetPig: We fly virtually everywhere!

Dee and Joe deeclark at rcn.com
Mon Jan 23 13:56:47 EST 2006

Latest PigAir seat assignments.

Once on board piggies my rearrange there seat assignments, but PigAir is
trying to seat those who wish to sit next to each other as requested.

Snowball, Cookie and Brownie are assigned seats D 19-21.  We can pick them
up in Ontario.

>There is a small private airport in Lake Elsinore, or the closest
commercial airports are >Ontario or Orange County. Please advise re
reservation for these two travelers, Cookie & >Brownie.

Zanthras, Leela, Tribble and Piglet are assigned seats 25-28 in Row E.  I
think we will need many flight attendants to wait on all the piggies flying.
PigAir is known for its excellent in-flight service.

>Zanthras and Leela would be happy to help serve carrot juice and other
goodies on the >flight to England.  They'll join the crew when the jet comes
to Charleston, SC.  They want >to come to the wedding as well as helping as
flight attendants.  Tribble and Piglet the foster >pig.

Mattie has seat 22 in Row E.

>My boar Mattimeo, Mattie for short, would like to arrange a pickup by
PigAir in Dallas

What is the neareat airpot to Winona, MN?  We can pick the Four Little Pigs
there.  Lady Emma and Sir Froders have seats 29-30 in Row E, the other two
are in seats 31-32 in Row F.

>The Heard of the Four Little Pigs would like to attend this royal wedding
too!!  We shall be >taking the Magic Bean Flight #5 from Winona, MN to..
(um...where are you at again? I hate >to ask for directions!) I have been
instructed to tell you that Lady Emma and Sir Froders >should like to sit
next to each other.

JetPig can pick up piggies anywhere.  It is a virtual plane and can go
virtually anywhere!  That is our motto you know, "JetPig, we fly virtually
everywhere!"  Your girl piggies are in seats 33-36, Row F and Jan can have
seat 37 in Row G.  Would he like a boar or sow for a seat mate?

>The girls are slightly worried about the transportation, does jetpig air
fly
>over the Netherlands or should we arrange a European mode of
transportation;
>maybe we can arrange a cruiseship and pick up friends in France and
>Sweden?(if they would like to come, *girls are saying "pleeeaase"*)We would
>also love to fly with jetpig air, so please let us know.  Guiny, Lotje,
Yaya and Suus and
>exhausted boar Jan.

Rosie and Charlie will be next to in Row D seats 23-24.

>Rosie and Charlie also request seats on a PigAir flight.

Wow, we now have 37 seats filled on PigAir.  There is some confusion between
the name PigAir and JetPig.  As some of you know these two Piglines merged
recently and the name used now is PigAir.  Even this travel agent forgets
and uses the name JetPig.  Either way, it is the same Pigline.

Attending slaves have not been assigned seats as there will be empty seats
throughout the plane for them to sit wherever they are needed.

Lady Dee, GPDD travel agent representing PigAir (JetPig) Piglines.

www.sunnyday1.blinkz.com