[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Royal Wedding - another guest please!

Annette Kobus akobus at austin.rr.com
Mon Jan 23 12:27:04 EST 2006

Since our dear Prince crossed to the bridge, his mommy slave has become
a sort of 'godmother slave' to her roommate's adopted wheeker, a boar
thought to be about 2 years old named Hammer.

If it's not too much trouble, when PigAir picks up Mattie in Dallas, can
they swing down to Austin and pick up Hammer? I think he's the perfect
age to learn about international pigiquette. Perhaps he'll make some
friends, he's already been virtually welcomed by the Jolly Rodents.

(I haven't actually met Hammer yet, but he has all of Prince's supplies,
so we know he's getting the very best of care)

-Annette
Always remembering Prince, who patiently waits at the Bridge