[Gpdd] Silly -- ATTN FUZZY -- Will you go with me? I must know!

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon Jan 23 21:42:07 EST 2006

My Dearest Fuzzy,

     Will you be accompanying me to the Royal Wedding? I very much hope so
but have not, as yet, heard from you. I fear that your affections for me are
waning and am, in fact, tormented by such thoughts.

     Nonetheless, the ever-practical Mr. Cooders suggests that I further seek
a response. Perhaps you are unable to make the trip, but but your feelings
for me remain intact? Please, say as much. Should you choose not to go, I am
being pushed to make other plans -- either to pilot the flight or to act as
escort to a sow without an escort or both. Cooders says it is my "obligation,"
Noblesse obliege and all that. And he is quite right.

     Sigh... if I do not hear from you, I assume I should make other plans.

     We all hope that the family dog is well.

Waiting with bated breath,
"Your Wilson"