[Gpdd] Virtual: Wedding

Ginger Fitzsimmons matildalucet at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 23 22:26:51 EST 2006

Clover and his brother Butterscotch would like to go to the wedding and
can join the PigAir flight in Boston since they live just north of the
city. What time do they need to get to the airport?

I'm not sure what they should volunteer for. Clover is a little timid
but a champion rumbler when he gets started. Butterscotch likes to
taste things: carrots, lettuce, fingers, bricks. (That last one
flummoxes me, but he needs to make sure their bricks haven't turned
into food while he wasn't looking.) I guess they'd be willing to lend a
paw wherever one was needed. This will be their first virtual trip and
I'm excited for them.

-ginger slave