[Gpdd] Silky: PigAir and transportation

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Jan 24 02:15:53 EST 2006

Hello All My Dear Piggy Friends and particularly PigAir,

     I has occurred to me that none of us (The Jolly Rodents) has actually
booked passage on the Pig Air Flight overseas Royal Wedding trip.

     We will need to reserve at least 8 places, two places for me (which
includes a place for my lovely Porky; I haven't gained that much girth, ho ho),
and two for each of the additional Jolly Rodents: Ecstatic Wilson with his
Fuzzy, Charlie and Petunia, Chester and whoever accompanies him and he may, if need
be escort more than one lovely miss, require an additonal (3rd) seat.

     We need to hear from our friend Hammer. We certainly hope that he will
be with us on this trip. Alas it won't be the same without Prince at one of
these functions. He was remarkable and will be long missed. Porky was enchanted
with him and quite the reverse as well and no wonder. Both are /were
exceptional.

     Then there's Jenni's (slave to the late Beethoven) Charley and Wolfi and
Carla's Snowball. If they all come, Wilson has agreed that they will put on a
performance of the Rumblestrut Blues in memory of our friends waiting at the
Bridge.

     My, I'm trying to cover too many bases at once. We need a minimum of
eight seats or cuddle cups and a maximum of perhaps sixteen.

     I apologize for being so inexact but do want to make sure that there is
ample space. In a later correspodence we will have tried to sort out who will
be volunteering for what. Wilson is a musician but probably won't be separated
from Fuzzy for any length of time.

Gratefully,
Mr. Cooders