[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] <Royal Wedding>

Carly Austin candi191999 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 09:46:01 EST 2006

To my dearest Juliet and Pumpkin!
The Slave Carly would like to present to you Juliet
one of the finest boars around. He is fun loving,
attractive, (once you get over his bed Head, he is an
abby)sweet, loves to spend time at home, and goes for
walks in the park eating grass!  He has a great
fashion sense, and very discriminating taste. He
dresses in the best, his clothes are all tailored to
him.  He has a great sense of humor and loves to purr!
TO my dearest Pumpkin!  I present to you.. Aeva,
Sister to Liam. Daughter to Emma. Friend to Froders.
She is sweet, silly, and funny. She knows when to be
good and when to cut loose and have a good time. She
also has a great sense of style, only dressing in the
finest tailored clothing! She has long flowing hair
atop her sweet head (Her mommy chewed her plume off
the other end!!) She is a brunet!  She loves to go for
walks in the park and chase the ducks away! She has a
fearless personality, but is also shy and sweet.
I hope to hear back from you two fluff balls!  My
piggies are wheeking in delight when I read them your descriptions!