[Gpdd] (silly) wedding

Alanna Langlois alannalanglois at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 24 13:34:58 EST 2006

Zippy is mad at me because I haven't responded about the wedding yet. She would, of course, love to attend the wedding!

  She asks that PigAir pick her up at the Indianapolis Airport. She would also love to help the bride and wedding party with their makeup for the big day, she'll be sure to bring lots of Mary Kay supplies with her in case any other pigs would enjoy a facial while in England. Also, she would like to know where the bride and groom are registered? She's guessing Harrod's, but she wanted to make sure.

  Zippy is also thinking of extending her trip by a few days to take in the sites in England, she's heard that it's just beautiful over there and that they are extremely accomdating to cavies; would anyone else enjoy travelling with her?

  So excited for the wedding!
  Alanna and Zippy