[Gpdd] (Virtual) Re: Royal Wedding

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 17:23:08 EST 2006

The Squee Squad have been pestering this overworked slave to make SURE to book them all a seat on the PigAir flight. They promise to be on their best behavior, but that is rather suspect, seeing as how Momma Slave can't get off work to chaperone : )

  They need 10 seats. There will be 4 single sows: Serendipity, Maxine, Teddy and Tigger. Tigger is rather portly and only has three legs so she is looking for a big, strong gentlepig to sire her around--also, she likes to barber so her boar would either need to be shorthaired or really, really in need of a haircut! Serendipity is rather a snob (she would bite me if she knew I wrote that!) and she is looking for a boar with noble blood. Maxine is just a sweetheart--she would probably be able to watch over any of the baby piglets, as she has the patience of a saint. Teddy is a bit of a loner, so she would need a boar to bring her out of her shell.

  There will be 6 single boars: Oscar is the elderly gentlepig; Willie is a BIG boar who loves to eat; Pinkerton is rather skittish, so he needs a lady friend who is very calm but he is also looking for a sow who likes to run laps as much as he does; Jasper thinks he is still a piglet so he should probably be assigned to play with the kiddies; Scooter is a young adventurous boar who likes to climb and chew on cage bars; and Geronimo is a somewhat shy "teenage" boar who is very talkative.

  Sadly, Gizmo and Max have crossed the Rainbow Bridge, but I am sure they will be there in spirit, smiling down on the happy Royal Couple.

  Whew! That's a lot of pigs; I hope there is still room on the PigAir flight. I would never hear the end of it were they not able to attend the Event of the Year!

  -Stacy and the Squee Squad