[Gpdd] Virtual: PigAir

Dee and Joe deeclark at rcn.com
Tue Jan 24 21:45:08 EST 2006

Seats are going fast on PigAir.  Get your requests in soon.  We should have
room for last minute tickets at the gates at each stop.  We have booked 64
seats so far!

>Jimmy Jr. here. We want to make sure that when we fly to the royal wedding
that we get
>picked up at Epily Airport in Omaha. Spunky I and out two still unnamed
girls.

You have seats 55-58 in Row J.  Until the girls have names I will put a ? on
the plane roster for their seats.

>Jan would like to sit next to a boar if that's possible. Preferably one who
likes to talk
>about manly things like soccer and other sports. he has to listen to
girltalk everyday (does >this make me look fat?).

I will move Hammer to Row G #38 to sit next to Jan.  Hope that is okay with
both of you.

Juliet, Peaches and Pumpkin and their dates Chester, Aeva and ?.  What is
the name of Juliet's date? Have seats 59-60 in Row J and 61-64 in Row K.

Lady Dee, a very tired travel agent.

www.sunnyday1.blinkz.com