[Gpdd] Silly: Counting noses for Royal Wedding

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Jan 24 20:40:45 EST 2006

In a message dated 1/23/06 12:35:37 PM, Gpdd-request at gpdd.org writes:

> The  Princesses Miss Ivory and Hermione of the Shire of Springville will be
> attending  the wedding un escorted and are most intrigued by the good pigs
> Charlie and  Chester.

Dear TK,

I regret to inform you that Charlie has already made plans to escort Petunia.
We don't know quite yet what Chester will be doing. He may or may not be
escorting either Juliet or Peaches or possibly both. I'm certain that one of the
lovely piggies will contact Chester soon or else Dee will let us know as
quickly as possible what the final plans will be.

     Also, there is what might be a remote chance that Wilson might be
available as an escort although he hopes not.

     Now that didn't sound very nice, did it?

     What that would mean would be that he won't be seeing his Fuzzy for this
journey, but he promises not to brood should that be the case. Of course he
is now concerned that the Misses Ivory and Hermione might feel that he is
uninterested in escorting either or both of them. He asks that you dispel any such
feelings should you sense them.

     Charlie has suggested going as a group and the numbers of females and
males need not "essactly" correspond. They would all share the camaraderie and
the joy of the event and he says that there is no reason why a gentle pig
should not have a sow on each arm, acting as escort to two lovely ladies if the
occasion calls for chivalry. He says that in the most gentle-pig sense of the
word. Charlie is not lecherous I assure you.

  And the Jolly Rodents are also waiting to hear if Hammer will be joining in
the travel and festivities.

     Charlie hasn't heard from his buddy "Mr. September" (Charly from Florida
who is the September pig in the Cavy Madness calendar) and his cage mate
Wolfi yet either. We so hope that they attend.

     Well, that's pretty much the way of things at the moment. My boys were
deeply flattered that two such lovely young Princesses have expressed interest
in them and look forward to meeting them no matter how things work out as per
escorting the intriguing ladies.

     I believe I should let the piggies do their own letter writing here.
Gracious -- they seem to require correspondence secretaries.

All best,
Alge