[Gpdd] Virtual: Dates

Dee and Joe deeclark at rcn.com
Tue Jan 24 22:15:59 EST 2006

Oh my goodness!  There is so much excitement in the piggie cage tonight.
The girls are chattering away about their escorts, their clothes, what to
pack, how to get Egg credit cards, etc.

Pumpkin is practicing his rumblestrut (I have to admit he is very good),
reading a book about etiquette, asking Joe about boarly/manly stuff.

We are all honored to accept Slave Carly's wonderful Abby boar for Juliet.
We do not know his name though.  How did you know she was partial to Abbys?
She thinks they are so handsome with that tousled look.

Pumpkin is honored to be Aeva's date.  She sounds perfect for him.  I think
he is smitten already!

Will Slave Carly be able to make vitural outfits for Pumpkin and Juliet to
complement their dates?  I am afraid there are no places out here in Shire
Bellingham for fine piggie attire.  I could take them into Boston, or maybe
Filene's Basement will have a gown sale soon.  Juliet has been to an event
before, but that dress was rather tattered when she got back (It was one of
those don't ask, don't tell moments between sow and slave).  This will be
Pumpkin's first dress-up party and first trip.  He is so excited!  As a
rescue pig he never thought he would be having such a fine time, this means
so much to him.

I am sure they will be on the computer emailing there new friends and
escorts tomorrow when I am at work.  I will make sure to leave the computer
on for them.

Lady Dee, slave to three very happy piggies.
www.sunnyday1.blinkz.com

Message: 6