[Gpdd] Silly: PigAir Seating/The Jolly Rodents and company

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Jan 25 01:17:05 EST 2006

Dear Lady Dee, travel agent for the GPDD and PigAir,

     I am Charlie of the Jolly Rodents. Thanks you very much for making our
reservations. Hammer is going (hooray) but you already know that. Wheeze sees
that he's in seat  H 40. Our seats begin at 43 I believe.  Maybe he can change
seats to be with us.
     Cooders says to thank s you for the generous area you have marked off
for us. Thanks you. But wheeze don't think 12 seats will be enough. Snowball is
going and maybe he is escorting a lady. Also, Alge called Jenni in Florida
tonight and she didn't know about the wedding. I can'ts even imagines that. But
Charley (Mr. September!) and Wolfi will be going and sitting with us, too. So
we thinks thats cloze to more than 12 seats.  Wheeze will need at least2 or
maybe 3 more seats in our section for any lovely sows that the gentle pigses may
be esscorting.
     Wheeze   will need to be picked up at Port Columbus Airport in Ohio
(unless youse wants to set down on our lane   hehe), and the other Charley (I
thinkes there mights be 3 Charlies/ Charleys on the digest now) and Wolfi will
need to be picked up on the Atlantic Coast side in Florida. I thinkes they
probbsly will send more pacific directions.
     Can I also says that wheeze is all looking forward to seeing old and new
friends. also i am looking forward to seeing Sailor Willie and Chester wants
to meet with the nice piggie who wrote him such a nice thank you note afster
the Christmas gift exchange. He treasures it and wanted to reply to...was it
Guinness? I don't always remember well what they tell me to say.

     Thanks you for your kindnesses,
Charlie of the Jolly Rodentses