[Gpdd] Silly: Music during the trip

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Jan 25 01:29:13 EST 2006

It is Charlie again. The guys (Wilson, Snowball, Charley and Wolfi) will be
doing The Rumblestrut Blues and Iz gets to   Rumblestrut on stage!!! We even
gottes us a grocery cart for onstage since its a song about love and food.
     And I would like to volunteer for a solo spot unless the Scottish
piggies are coming -- and if they may, maybe theyy'l let me join them. But I have my
own "wee pipes" and can play Scotland the brave on the bag pipes quite well
an I also dos a cuple other songs.

Your friend,
Charlie of the jolly Rodents