[Gpdd] Silly: Pig Air seating

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Jan 25 02:00:24 EST 2006

Dear "Lady Dee, a very tired travel agent,"

     Certainly Peaches and I will sit where ever you have us placed, but
actually we are part of the Jolly Rodents group and seating plans for me + guest
are allotted in rows H and I. But we may be running short of seating there so
you may make the um...judgment call.
     We all appreciate the work you're putting into this.
     I hate to mention lodgings at the Royal Hutch Plaza is it? The Jolly
Rodents could share a single large room if there are sleeping accomodations, and
I trust that arrangements will be made for the ladies.
     We hope to meet that nice young lad who has been savings his money for a
virtual trip. Look us up, young fellow!

Appreciatively,
Chester of the Jolly Rodents