[Gpdd] Virtual - Royal Wedding

Claire King basschick23 at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Jan 25 03:17:58 EST 2006

Wheeeks to all the Winky Girls

Biscuit here, as wheee are already in the UK, wheee will either be asking
daddy slave to drive us, or mummy slave to take us there by train...but that
should mean that wheee are there nice and early to meet you!
In regards to preference for any of the girls, Tea and done alot of
wheeeking about Guiny, so I think there is a match there! As for me, I am
happy with any of them!! They all look very pretty piggies to me!!!

On a seperate matter, to all other piggies and slaves out there, does anyone
know if our other piggie pals are coming, Moe and Little El? I would most
like to see them!!!

Wheeks

Biscuit