[Gpdd] Virtual : Royal Wedding - Is it too late to RSVP?

Anna Coppedge annac at loanstar.com
Wed Jan 25 09:58:26 EST 2006

Mozart and Shakespeare have as usual procrastinated.
They have been telling me all about this Royal Wedding they
want to attend, yet they did not RSVP. How rude of them...
Is it too late? They don't want to miss the wedding of season.

Also, they'll need seats on PigAir. Their flying "invention" of paper towels
and empty tubes has failed to get them off the ground in their cages
much less fly to England. They finally relented to flying PigAir
since I disapproved of their trying to use it to all the way to England.
They sincerely had hoped to impress any of the eligible sows.
They live in College Station and while we do have a small airport here,
they do not mind traveling to Dallas or Houston.

I think they are both dashing and handsome boars, but I am partial to them.
Shakespeare has flowing black locks of silky black hair.
He has been told he is quite the catch however he is a bit shy.
He is looking for an confident outgoing pig who doesn't mind his bursts of
shyness.
Mozart, however, knows he is handsome. He thinks he started the tousled hair
look,
but I told him it is because he is an Abby. He is quite the active pig even
though
he weighs 4.5 lbs. He would love a snuggle buddy.
He has a great personality although sometimes he can be overwhelming.
So I would hope that some lass out there could charm his wild (and pompous)
ways.

Is there any hope for these two?

Slave Anna

PS- Mozart has asked if The Misses Ivory and Hermione taken?
The princesses sound just wonderful.