[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Abby and Jakey

Nichole Cook nicholecook at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 25 10:50:08 EST 2006

I just wanted to write and let everyone
  know that my two senior pigs (the first
  ones I ever had) crossed the bridge this
  morning. We have been treating both of
  them for a skin disorder with Ivermectin.
  Abby had a relapse and started having
  seisures. Jakey has been rapidly losing
  weight, as well as Abby. We decided this
  morning to stop the suffering, and take
  them to the vet to be put to sleep. It was
  a very hard decision, but best for them.
  They have been together for almost 4
  years now, and now they will be together
  forever across the bridge.

  Nichole and the mouring herd...
  RIP Jakey & Abby 1-25-06