[Gpdd] MISC WELCOME

JG jessterwm at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 12:11:18 EST 2006

Jennifer and Samsen,

  I see you were formally welcomed to the GPDD.  My piggies and I  would like to send warm wheeks your way also!  Below I have pasted  the link to the vet finder that Birdie and her pigs were referring  to.  It helped me find a good vet, I hope it can do the same for  you!

  http://www.aracnet.com/cgi-usr/seagull/vetfinder.cgi

  Let me know if for some reason it doesn't work.

  ~Jessica the slave and the pigs Guinivere, Madeline, Rosie, Coco, Elvis and Harley.