[Gpdd] VIRTUAL wedding: looking for a Boar

Mikey pandameisje at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 14:15:23 EST 2006

Hi Tea and Biscuit, (and of course the other GPDD-ers)

Guiny is very much excited about going to the wedding with Tea. Guiny wants
to know if she can teach Tea the Quadrille des lanciers, so they can dance
it together on the wedding day. Of course, if allowed by HRH Prince Biscuit
and Lady jasmine, she would love to teach all the other piggies how to dance
the traditional opening (court) dance. Dear engaged lady jasmine and HRH
prince Biscuit: Can she do this? it could be a courtdancing workshop at the
bachelors and/or bachelorettes party, or just something to do on the party
in the evening. "The girls say pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaase", they have been
practising very hard on it with our only boar Jan.
We (the slaves) have decided that Suus will go with Jan and Yaya will go
with Biscuit. That leaves Lotje without a date.

Lotje is a pretty and very happy piggie. She is a red-brownish with a bit of
white Rex. She is looking for a boar to accompany her, her main interests
are food, food and uhm... food! She hopes to find a nice handsome boar with
the same interests. Willie the BIG boar who really likes to eat (from the
squee squad) sounds like a good match...

Also we want to be sure to have rooms in the Royal Hutch (Plaza?). The Winky
girls would like to share a room, that makes a room for 4. Jan best be in
his own room or maybe together with an other boar who does not have a
roommate yet.

Many excited wheeks from the Winky girls
Date-less Lotje, blushing Guiny, Suus with her man Jan and shy little Yaya
going with Biscuit
And Slave Mikey

Mpstaaks at emxn.com
pandameisje at gmail.com