[Gpdd] Virtual: Rumblestrut Blueses

Dee and Joe deeclark at rcn.com
Wed Jan 25 19:23:56 EST 2006

Hey Charlie,

I would luv to do the Rumblestrut Blueses with youse guys!  I practice all
the tim for the gurls, Peaches and Juliet, whoo liv nex dor.  I can do it
slow or fast.  I make my feetses go bak and forth and sway my butt jus so.
I purr an purr, an walk up and down.  We will mak the sows go wild.  We will
be starrs!

Do i ned to lern to play musik?

Did yu no i am a fotman for the wedding?  i get to war fancee cloths and
bootz.  My date is Aeva an she has flowing hair her slave sez.

i em a rescue pig an never thught tings wuld be so gud for me.  Ar yu a
rescue pig?  Juliet is one to.

Later, dude gotta prxtice.

www.sunnyday1.blinkz.com