[Gpdd] Virtual: Anna, Shakespeare and Mozart, Daisy, Lily and Monica

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Wed Jan 25 18:15:21 EST 2006

Hi Anna,

Snowball and I read your inquiry into the wedding RSVP. Snowball told me to
write you right away and ask you to sit with him and Cookie and the Jolly
Rodents on the plane, whether you go from Houston or College Station, or
wherever. He is so excited that you and Mattie (from Dallas) will be going.
We will have at least 3 Texas piggies descending on Oxford!

By the way Monica, Snowball asked if Daisy and Lily will be coming too. He
says "Yes, yes, Say yes!"

Carla, Snickers and Snowball