[Gpdd] Announcement: GEORGE and ANGEL welcome SOPHIE the beautiful blue eyed lady

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Thu Jan 26 00:05:22 EST 2006

It has been a very  long time since my  sadness has been expressed in the
Gpdd. For that I apologize but truly the  sadness of seeing so very many or your
little guys cross the bridge was becoming  too much for my heart and because
of that I felt it best I depart  and  simply pray for those little guys who God
has called home. My reason  for writing this night is to announce the passing
of a most beautiful little  girl, SOPHIE, our GEORGE'S sister in law and
ANGEL'S sister. She crossed the  Bridge yesterday morning quietly in her home. Her
mother, Carol, did everything  possible for the little girl but the condition
that took her from us came on  quickly and had no cure. It appears her
stomach had somehow twisted not allowing  food to pass and after a day she crossed
the bridge. SOPHIE was such a little  girl and had eyes rimmed in blue. Truly a
beautiful little lady. She recently  made 6 years old which was a wonderful
mile stone. She leaves behind, her  daughter Elsie and the beautiful long hair
adopted Anabella-Georgiana (named  after GEORGE and ANGEL). To Carol, their
mother, I send my deepest regrets on  the beautiful girls passing. I can only
say GEORGE will always watch over the  girls for he is their knight and will
always shine for them.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, GEORGE the guinea pigs daddy  forever