[Gpdd] Silly: Hello Bedhead, and Mickey (Mr. Milkshake) and Pumpkin (Rumblestrutting)

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Jan 26 00:08:49 EST 2006

Dear Bedhead,
     We are the Jolly Rodents, a group of 4 nonboring boars: Wilson, Mr.
Cooders, Chester and Charlie. When we read your post about saving your money for
the trip we were most impressed. A piggy of sound values and character I told
the others.
     We should very much like to make your acquaintance on the trip to
Oxford. Please introduce yourself if it does not conflict with other plans you may
have.

Mr. Cooders, Senior Member of the Jolly Rodents

*****************
Hi Mickey (Sir Milkshake),
     Wheeze would loves to have you join us onstage to rumblestruts to
Beethoven's Rumblestrut Blueses. Would yous likes to read the lyrics and even
download and listens to the music? Go to www.jeffthewebguy.com/beethoven
Beethoven wrote the song and did the vocals originally.On the web page   Snowball is
the only member of the original group left on this side of the Bridge. We are
glad we still have Snowball. (They even did a CD!)
     Beethoven's nephewses Wolfi and Charley (Mr. September) will be
performing, too. Wilson would like to do the vocals but that decision is ups to
Charley and Wolfi. The rest of us (us not in the band) will be making those sows in
the audience light up likes Valentine's Day candleses as wheeze rumblestruts
and purrs. How about the Pooky with her red dress. She may be our head groupie.
     But, wheeze are gentle pigs of upstanding character tho sometimeses I
wish wheeez could just be "characteres."   Haw haw.   (Wheeek wheeek) It isn't
always fun to beeze   pigs of "upstanding character." But, wheeze is also the
Jolly Rodentes so we know how to have fun! We didn't come by our name for
nothing.

Looking forward to gettings to knows you adn tos sharing the stage with you,
Charlie of the Jolly Rodentses

*****************
Heya Pumpkin.
     Wheeze are esscited that you'll be Rumblestruttings with us on stage.
It's way cool that you're going to be the Royal Footman. Wow!
     Yeppers -- Chester and I are also rescue piggies. Remember maybe the
Ohio Rescue of 100+ piggies almost two yearses ago? Wheeze were being bred to be
snakefood. Isn't that just too horrible? If Jessica (you don'ts know Jessica)
hadn't saved about a hundred guinea pigs, well we would't be writing here
today.
     An in the barn where those bad peoples were keeping us -- weazels were
even getting some of the piggies. I don't want too write about that tho -- I
doesn't likes the way it makes me feels inside.
     We'll all keep practiving our rumblestruttings. ok.

See you soon.
Your friend,
Charlie, Jolly Roddent