[Gpdd] silly: Bedhead

Mikey pandameisje at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 08:13:02 EST 2006

Hello Bedhead,

Sorry I didn't reply to you earlier, but my slave was busy graduating (which
she did today) and I wasn't allowed to write you an answer.
I would love to go with you, I told my slave to include you in my request
for a boar companion, but you were talking about a young gal. And I just
turned 2 years old this month :D so i'm not the youngest sow around.
Still I would we trilled to go with go, I checked out your pigture and you
look really cute and handsome! You can see pigtures of me on:
http://winkysgirls.hyves.nl under 'foto's", usally my name is above the
pigture if i'm in it.
I hope you share my interest in food, I will be helping at the wedding
banquet. What will you be doing?

We will fly from the netherlands to england with Pig Air, so we will be
joining you all a bit later, but when i'm there sure we can sit together.

Love, Lotje
Mpstaaks at emxn.com
pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com