[Gpdd] announcement my own website

CaTT1998 at aol.com CaTT1998 at aol.com
Thu Jan 26 03:38:14 EST 2006

Hi to all piggies and their slaves,

I am being forced to write to the dashingly handsome Mr. Bedhead by my
slightly boar-crazy girls.  They are all excited after seeing his picture  on his
website, and would like to know if his dance card is full yet for the  wedding
dance?  If not, please save a dance for Abby, Shadow, Cupcake,  Phoebe and
Nigella!

Cupcake is being especially giggly and silly after seeing your  picture.  She
is partial to abbyssinians and has been dreaming of meeting a  big, handsome
boar at the wedding.  She has asked me to tell you that you  may call her
"Cuppy", and that if she gets to meet you she promises to not eat  all the
parsley, but will gladly share it with you.

Wheeks and piggy kisses,
Abby, Shadow, Cupcake, Phoebe and Nigella
(typing done by mommy slave Theresa, who would like to add - what a  handsome
pig you are, Bedhead!)