[Gpdd] Misc...Intro

Buchteers3 at aol.com Buchteers3 at aol.com
Thu Jan 26 18:45:15 EST 2006

Hullo evryone,

  My momy and I have been reading the Gpdd posts for a cuple of wheeks now
and I wanted to itroduce myself.
 My name is Casper. I am a blak,white and tan  boar???(is that what a male is
called???) I am one of many Loved animals in my momies home. Actually I have
two momies...my big momy and my little momy(she is 8yrs old) whom I was a
birthday gift for.
Anywheek, I wanted to intoduce myself and send  congrats to HRH and her
Ladyship on their upcoming Nups and congrats to Mrs.Pickwik on her "condition" (my
big momy had to explain that one). Oh before I forget, my big momy says to
remeber my manners and say thankyou to the person who posted the vet web
site..she found a WONDERFUL doctor for me.

Okay gotta go my big brother bird wants to get on the computer.
Wheeks to all
Casper, Big momy Robbin and little momy Miakayla and the zoo crew