[Gpdd] SILLY: YOU KNOW YOUR A SLAVE WHEN

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 21:43:18 EST 2006

Well here I go again, making it know that I am
  truely a piggie slave. I attend aqua mussle
  classes three days a week to help with my
  fybromyiliga. Low and behold I was in the water
  and felt something strange in my swiming suit.
  I reached in and found three peices of timothy
  hay tucked inside of it. I was in a rush to feed
  the kids and go out the door and I guess in
  my rush I spilled some in my siut before I put
  it on. I think the group there are just about to
  put me in a home. Oh well, the trials of slavedom.
  Birdie and the herd.