[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Has it gone too far?

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Thu Jan 26 22:08:52 EST 2006

Carly -

I think this is the last place on earth where anyone would tell you, oh, that's really a silly thing to do for your pigs.  Get a life.

Everyone understands.  A stroller is pretty mild compared to what some people do/would do.

Hey!  We should make a video, like the commercial where the cute guy does EVERYTHING for his girlfriend, including buying tampons while she waits in the car, going to yoga class, helping her fold her (YIKES!!!) thong underwear, etc., but when she reaches for his Dr. Pepper, he bolts the house.  It's all over the "I would do anything for love" music.

Ours would be called (of course) "I would do anything for pigs."  It would feature mommy and daddy slaves doing all sorts of things for/with their pigs.  I don't know what the deal breaker would be, though.  Can't pigture anypig reaching for a can of pop.  Any ideas?

--
Wheeks,

Rayna, Tosca and Carmen
Taffy and Sundae in mem