[Gpdd] Silly: Chester will have some free time

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Fri Jan 27 00:14:36 EST 2006

Hello Fellow GPs and Travelers,
     I notice that there are perhaps more sows than boars signing up for this
wonderful event.
     "Peaches," a lovely young sow is accompanying me but she has been very
specific that being a young lady, she should like to meet and spend time with
other boars and mingle, too, with the sows as well. (in case she finds me
boring perhaps?)   (wheeek hee hee wheeek)
     In any event, I suspect that I shall have some free time to mingle as
well, which is always delightful. I wanted to make sure that everyone knows that
Peaches and I are not "an item" (not yet, anyway) so no one should feel
hesitant to speak either with her or with me for that matter.
     Wilson is totaally twitterpated about being with his wonderful Fuzzy
whom he idolizes. Truly the love of his life. And Mr. Cooders will most certainly
want to center his attention on his beloved Porky.
     For me, my first commitment is to my "date" needless to say, as I'm
certain that all of you gentlepigs understand, but I will also be something of a
free agent.
     Also, Wolfi and Florida Charley (my, sounds like the name of a gangster,
"Forida Charley") will be part of our group and they are, so far, unattached
boars. So fear not dear lovely ladies, we will all have a wonderful time.

In happy anticipation,
Chester, of the Jolly Rodents