[Gpdd] Silly- Blacky 1, Michal 0

ghost1972 at sbcglobal.net ghost1972 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 27 12:42:51 EST 2006

        Hi, everyone! I have a funny little story to tell.
    I don't know if you remember, but I wrote a post a little while ago about my husband Michal starting to fall for the guineas, Blacky in particular. Well, he's gone ladies and gentlemen, and before I know it, he's going to be right next to me looking on the internet for cage ideas and toys. Hee hee
    I woke up this morning and Michal ran up to me, his eyes all a sparkle and smiling from ear to ear. He said, "Guess what? Blacky gives kisses!"
    I was a little confused, hadn't had my coffee yet, so I said, "Show me." Which he was all too happy to do.
    Michal took me over to the girl's cage and he leans down. Then he started to make little kissy noises. Low and behold, Blacky comes out of her pigloo, right up to his lips and starts to make the exact same noises! It was break your heart adorable!
    I guess Michal had been giving her little kisses (on the sly, of course) and she suddenly imitated him! He was so happy he gave her some extra treats and cuddled with her for twenty minutes. I think it's pretty safe to say he's down for the count, what do you think?
    He even tells the people at work about the girls and his "little man" Houdini the albino rat. They always say, "How fun can those pets be?" and he's always there with a million answers. HA HA HA! I am so proud!
                        Love, Amber, the charming Blacky and Pooky who is unimpressed by the whole affair.