[Gpdd] Virtual: England

Dee and Joe deeclark at rcn.com
Fri Jan 27 19:13:27 EST 2006

Charlie,

Remember our slogan:  PigAir, we fly virtually everywhere!  I am sure we can
arrange charter flights for the after wedding excursions if needed.  But I
do think traveling around England by train or bus would be more fun as you
could see more of the beautiful countryside.  Everyone may be too tired out
and just want to go home, too.

>Charlie and I are looking forward to our first trip overseas.  We would
also enjoy >extending out visit to travel around England for a couple of
days.  that is, if the PigAir >(JetPig? I forgot) is willing to make a
special trip for us.  I apologize if this causes extra >work for Lady Dee.

Lady Dee for PigAir.  We serve only the best so Oxbow and Sweet Meadow are
our main suppliers of those little plastic wrapped piggie plane snacks.
www.sunnyday1.blinkz.com