[Gpdd] Silly: commercial

Dee and Joe deeclark at rcn.com
Fri Jan 27 20:50:17 EST 2006

How about the piggies open the fridge and steal their last carrot?  orange?
beer?

Hey!  We should make a video, like the commercial where the cute guy does
EVERYTHING for his girlfriend, including buying tampons while she waits in
the car, going to yoga class, helping her fold her (YIKES!!!) thong
underwear, etc., but when she reaches for his Dr. Pepper, he bolts the
house.  It's all over the "I would do anything for love" music.

Ours would be called (of course) "I would do anything for pigs."  It would
feature mommy and daddy slaves doing all sorts of things for/with their
pigs.  I don't know what the deal breaker would be, though.  Can't pigture
anypig reaching for a can of pop.  Any ideas?

www.sunnyday1.blinkz.com