[Gpdd] Virtual: Chester

Dee and Joe deeclark at rcn.com
Fri Jan 27 20:59:50 EST 2006

Dear Chester,  I would never find you boring.  I am just too young to go
steady.  I do hope you will not desert me so the rowdy boars get their paws
on me.  That would be too awful!

I am glad you understand our relationship.  It would be nice if it turns out
that we do like each other a lot.  I forget, are you much older than I? I am
a very inexperienced 7 months old.  Just a teen pig.  Juliet and Pumpkin
have been giving me some advice about sows and boars.  Juliet says if a boar
tries to rumblestrut at me to RUN!  but I think Pumpkin is cute when he does
it.  Dad slave told mom slave she has to tell me about the birds and bees.
What does that have to do with piggies?

Your new friend, Peaches.