[Gpdd] Virtual: PigAir

Dee and Joe deeclark at rcn.com
Fri Jan 27 21:03:33 EST 2006

>I hope it is not to late for my beautiful girl pigs, Daisy & Lily, to get
on PigAir and >attend .the Royal Wedding! This will be our first virtual
trip. We live near Houston, Texas. >Snowball and Caral told us what a great
time we would have.

We welcome Daisy and Lily to their first virtual trip.  You may have seats
92-93 in Row P and thanks for flying PigAir.

>I really want to know if I can sits near Zippy on the pig plane to fly to
the wedding?  My >mommy made ornament thingys that looked like Zippy does &
shes so very pretty, so I >thinks I would like to sit with her if she wants
to sit with me. I hopes so cause mommy >brushes me alot so my hairs real
soft & I will even share my most favorite vegebles with >her! Oh plez, plez!
Ok mommy wants her computer thingy back now so I will go hope real >hard
that I sits near Zippy!   Albert piggie (~..~)

And what did Lady Dee post about changing seat assignments?  After take-off
and the captain turns off the seatbelt light you may all move about the
plane and sit wherever you want.  Zippy is in seat 78, Row M next to
Bedhead.  I can give you seat 90 in Row O, only two seats behind him.  That
will have to do.

>OK, so I have an all important question regarding PigAir hygiene.  As much
>as I love our little cavy friends, we all know that their bathroom habits
>are not always the neatest.  What are the rest room accommodations for
those
>piggies who choose to fly on this airline?

A very good question!    There are restrooms for the potty trained.  For all
others there is a conveyer belt that runs along the floor under the seats
that whisks the poos away and into a holding tank.  Whenever we pass over a
green field or farm, we open the trap door and out go the poos to do an
excellent fertilization job.  We at PigAir are proud of our recycling
program.

>Lady Dee - Thanks for your indefatigable help with all the seating
arrangements.  It must be >like assembling middle schoolers for a field
trip.  I feel your pain.

Thank you, my dear.

>Zephyr and Felix are two very handsome boars who would love to attend the
>wedding.  Does the flight stop over in Canada?

Indeed, we stop virtually everywhere of course.  Seats 94-95, Row P for you
two.  I can hold 96-97 for you in case you get lucky with some sows.  Just
let me know ASAP.

Lady Dee, travel agent for the GPDD and PigAir who needs a vacation herself.
www.sunnyday1.blinkz.com