[Gpdd] VIRTUAL-Royal Wedding

Denise Schichner djsma96 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 27 22:42:53 EST 2006

Hi everypig! This is Noel here. My slaves finally left the computer on and
left the house.

I would like to get in on the wedding festivities. I would prefer to fly out
of O'Hare, but I could go out of either Milwaukee (don't know the name of
the airport) or Midway.

I am a pretty calico lady of maturity. I would appreciate a boar escort of
equal maturity. I will be wearing a peach lace gown of my slave's own
design. It is quite flattering considering my volumptuous piggy figure.

I look forward to meeting everypig on this wonderful adventure!

Noel, master of mommy Denise slave and boy Dennis slave