[Gpdd] Virtual: Chester and Peaches

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sat Jan 28 00:32:27 EST 2006

My dearest Peaches,
     No ... never would I desert you and let "the rowdy boars get their paws
on you," but I certainly want to allow you the space you need. Trust me, I
shall be your protector. I am, actually, a boar to be reckoned with should the
need present itself which is unlikely. The boars have never been known to get
truly rowdy on these trips except for one little young fellow who found some
poor sow's misplaced red "dainties" and was running about with them during the
Memorial Day Picnic.
     Pumpkin, as I understand is going to be one of the piggies
rumblestrutting on stage during the performance of the Rumblestrut Blues. Maybe there are 2
Pumpkins? Charlie will be here also. He is, as he says, "very esscited." We
have no sows in our house but he loves to practice rumblestrutting. That, by
the way, is why we are no longer cagemates.
     Please let your Mama know that we are bringing what's needed for
assorted fruit smoothies   -- enough even to satisfy Petunia Pig.   wheeek wheeek!
Plus Alge is doing carrot filled cucumber slices -- Petunia says she hopes
there will be lots of them so Alge is making a whole lot of them. Also, we are
bringing whatever is needed for the ever popular broccoli blasters. And
certainly we are available for any little jobs.
     Who is the dear sow who is awaiting the arrival of little ones but is
making such delicate things as handkerchiefs -- is it Mrs. Picwick? We want to
request 4 hankies from her for our suit pockets and tux pockets, embroidered
with our group initials "TJR." Should there be tears shed the wedding, as
gentlepigs we would like to be able to present the necessary handkerchief to a
sniffling lady pig. A bit of gallantry that we find in order.
     Now, you've asked about me. I am over a year old -- in fact, Charlie and
I (tho not brothers but cagemates) were born around the first of April in
2004, so I'm nearly two. I look to Mr. Cooders as my mentor most of the time. I
have nice sidewhiskers, an innate inquisitiveness, I am friendly, part abby and
Alge tells me that I am "extremely handsome." I hope that she's a good judge
of such things. She also says I'm intelligent.   Wheeek wheeek-- I hope she's
correct in that.
     My dear Peaches, this has become quite lengthy so I shall stop here.
     Even if nothing romantic develops between us, I'm certain that we shall
become fast friends.

Ever at your service,
Chester of the Jolly Rodents