[Gpdd] [SILLY] <Carrot Castle>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 28 12:27:12 EST 2006

Hi everypig!
First of all, happy birthday sarah!
We were browsing the internet, looking for a nice place to stay during our
trip to the UK. And we just wanted you to know that we found an excellent
accomedation, very close to the grounds of the Royal hutch. It is called
carrot castle and is run by two sweet elderly piggies who are still very
much in love. The architect of the building was inspired by the c&c cages
and therefore any room in this magnificent castle can be adjusted to any
size.
The castle has several intersting wings and we almost had a fight because
lotje wanted to be in the veggie wing (where the cicory, carrot, hay,grass
and too numerous to mention rooms are) suus wanted to be in the movie wing
(where rooms have themes like "carrot wars", james bond and bing) and guiny
and yaya wanted to be in the fairytale wing (here rooms have themes like
1001 nights, little boo peep, hansel and gretl and sleeping beauty). Since
guiny is the alpha pig, they finally sort of agreed on the fairytale wing.
They got the sleeping beauty room :-D. They are very excited because this
room is totally pink with hearts!!(jan is a bit disgruntled, since he has no
say in the matter and now he has to stay in the "ultimate chick room" but he
will do anything to please his sweet suus). Are any other piggies staying in
this castle and in which wing will you be?
Btw, besides a ancient library(shakespeare!!) an entertainment room, a large
veggie garden and a huge diner, there also is the Rainbow Room. This room is
on the top floor of the castle. This room has a glass roof so that you can
see the stars at night and rainbows during the day. and the walls are
covered with every rainbow piggy (ey... it's a virtual experience..anything
is possible ;-) ).
Btw, bedhead don't worry about the dancing. Do you know the piggy train?
Because piggy train and popcorning are the basics for learning the dances.
And since you've allready mastered popcorning we're not worried. (big wink
from lotje)
Grtz
The planning winky girls (what treats shall we serve in the plane?)
Guiny, Lotje, Suus&Jan, Yaya