[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Sophie

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 28 18:48:19 EST 2006

To Joe and Carol

So sorry to hear that Sophie passed over. Carol is
lucky to have her six years. I had a beautiful
cream-colored Abby named Sophie that was only a year
and a half old when she went to the bridge.
I send my condolences to you both. There is a lot of
sadness felt here when our piggy friends have to pass
away, but there is lots of love, fun, and help here
too. When we are in pain, we know it will be fully
understood here.

Dawnda Stricklen

http://dawndasticklen.tripod.com/

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com